ENGAGE YOUR PASSION!
Realize Your Dream!
Give yourself a chance to earn the prestigious (RGI) Raw Gourmet International certification.
At Raw Gourmet International we are dedicated to preserving and passing on the mastery and appreciation of the raw culinary arts to our students, who come to us from over 5 continents. Our master, Chef Mehmet Ak (trained in the world’s finest restaurants, hotels, and catering.
HANDS ON FİRES DOWN!
In this entry-level hands class, discover the magic of creating fabulous Middle-eastern Turkish and Meditaranen raw vegan cuisine for optimum health and rejuvenation! Dozens of superb dishes everything you need to know to create a wide variety of delicious, easy-to-prepare raw recipes. Sample freshly made raw taste sensations including appetizers, fruit smoothies, soups, sauces, salads and salad dressings, simple entrees, pates, wraps and rolls, nut milks, nondairy cheeses, crunchy crackers, dehydrated goodies, and amazing desserts. Learn sprouting techniques and how to use the equipment and supplies for a raw kitchen. Even a professional chef will encounter a whole new world of food-preparation skills that are specific to raw cuisine. Curriculum I is the first step toward a new culinary awakening.
What You Will Learn
- Soaking, sprouting and basic kitchen gardening
- Organic gardening and composting
- How to make Kambucha
- Making veggie krauts and other fermented foods
- Making nut milks, creams, and luscious raw non-dairy cheeses
- Introduction to the basic equipment and supplies used in a raw food kitchen food processors, juicers, dehydrators and the use of other important culinary equipment
- Basic fruit smoothies and soups, sauces, salad dressings, salads, simple entrees, wraps and rolls, pâtés and easy desserts
All inlusive 4 days class 395 US dollars.
WHY DO PEOPLE TAKE RAW CHEF CERTIFICATION?
- To prepare tasty, nutritious raw food cuisine for themselves and their family.
- For personal health and fitness development, and to see how they feel eating more raw food (you don't need to eat 100% raw).